Friday, September 17, 2010

Paul Harvey would have loved it!It would appear that a local bank robber, dropped a bag he had used during the robbery, which contained the clothes he wore during the stick-up and an ID card. (http://www.roanoke.com/news/roanoke/wb/260586)If people are determined to rob, let's pray that they will all be this incompetent. I'm afraid, though, that I have much in common with this inept thief.When I do wrong, I hope to not be seen, not get caught, get away with it, when the reality is I am totally incompetent in my efforts at track-covering. Often I can't even keep my activities hidden from other people, and never are they unseen by the Lord. The answer is not to become better at hiding my sin; what I need to do is reduce the kind of activity that I desire to hide.It's STTA.

No comments:

Post a Comment