Friday, December 19, 2014

Using our resources to make the world more beautiful:

Something
To
Think
About,

Adding beauty to the world:

I don't know much about Sainsbury's.  I did find that it is a large grocery retailer in the United Kingdom.  I do know that I am very impressed with the ad, or as they say over there, "advert," that they put out for the 2014 Christmas season.  I encourage you to take four minutes and watch it.



I think you'll be glad you did.

I look at this ad and think this is what we as God's people ought to be doing.  Most of us don't have a large advertising budget at our disposal, that would enable us to make a high-quality video like this, but each of us can do something that will make our world better.  One of the members of the church I pastor recently posted this on her Facebook page, "
I am a servant of the Lord masquerading as a bus driver and cake decorator."  That is a paradigm that all of God's people ought to adopt.  Whatever I may do to earn a living, I am first and foremost a representative of the King of Kings.  Whatever I do, I should do for His glory.
I don't know if the owners of Sainsbury's share my faith in the Christ of Christmas.  I certainly thank them for not only making the world more beautiful, but for challenging me to do so, as well.
And, I hope, in a small way, I'm doing the same for you.


It's Something To Think About.

Here is a site where you can find out about Jesus Christ and His plan for you.  You'll find several opportunities to explore.  If we can help you, let us know.

No comments:

Post a Comment