Monday, February 13, 2017

STTA, Valentines Day

 

Happy Valentines Day
 

 
One advantage to living on this tiny outpost of the USA, is we get to begin holidays before most of you. (Heaven for the impatient.) It's Valentines Day here. Kathy reminded me a few minutes ago as I munched my morning cereal. Kathy has been my valentine for most of my life.
In some ways, Kathy and I have started over. Our life was remarkably stable for four decades--same job, same church, same house. Now, even our changes get changed.  I am glad that one of the few constants that continues is that Kathy loves me. Thank you, Hon.
In a couple of hours, Kathy and I will be on a panel in a special chapel service, here at PIU. We'll be asked Valentine-ish questions. I hope our answers will contribute to setting these young people on a path that will help them find the kind of joy that Kathy and I have been privileged to enjoy.


Happy Valentines Day.

It's STTA.

No comments:

Post a Comment