Monday, March 25, 2013

Impact Like A Flea:


 
SOMETHING 
TO THINK ABOUT

Little things--fleas, germs, tacks in the road can have big impact. The impact of little things is much greater when they come at unexpected times and in unexpected places.     Take yesterday's snow.  If had come in January in Minnesota no one would have noticed.  But drop a couple of inches of white stuff a few days into Spring, here in the Alleghany Highlands and it gets your attention.


I want to turn that impact around 180 degrees and reproduce it.  I'm looking for, praying for, an opportunity to make a difference for somebody.  I figure if I kind of sneak up on somebody and drop something good on them, it just might catch their attention in the right way.
I'm really not interested in being noticed myself.  I work for someone who is worthy of all praise.  He said I ought to do 
"good works," in such a way that others can see them, and  "[thus] glorify [my] Father who is in heaven."  (Matthew 5:16)
(Click here to read more.) 
 

It's STTA. 

No comments:

Post a Comment