Monday, August 11, 2014

Jump In!


Something
To
Think
About
Jumping in,

8/11

Maybe you can help me out.  I'm short on time.
I'm fairly sure I heard about a group of people who live on the water.  Their homes are floating on H2O, yet most of those water-people have never learned to swim.
Please let me know if you find a reference.  I'd like to find out it's not just my memory going bad.  Even if I'm mis-remembering, I do know for sure that it is possible to live right next to something all your life and never experience it.
The Old-Testament is full of people who lived next to the Temple, or saw God do wonders, or heard the word of the Lord from the mouth of the prophet, but who never came to know the God of Israel.  Perhaps the most notable New Testament example of this syndrome is Judas, who walked with, ate with, listened to, and even participated in ministry with the Son of God, and yet remained an unbeliever.
Many of you who read these, more or less, daily thoughts can walk to a church.  Almost all of you have a Bible in your home, but have you ever met the Lord Jesus Christ, Who is worshiped in that church or written about in the Bible?

At the end of this email you'll find a link that take you to a page that contains several ways of finding out more about the Lord Jesus Christ.  Don't just float on top, dive in.
God's Story in His Own Words. a message composed of nothing but Scripture that presents the flow of Divine Revelation from "In the beginning," to the final "Amen."

Look here  to find out about how you can meet the Lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment