Thursday, April 19, 2012

I'm RICH!

A number of popular sayings have to do with how wealthy one is if he has friends.
It is good, from time to time, to shake the friendship coins out of the "Philo-bank" and take stock of just how rich you are.  
I'm sure I'm not finished reckoning the extent of my wealth, but I'm up there with Gates and Buffet.  My philo-wealth is even more impressive because I don't have a great deal of the coin which Forbes looks for in its "Richest" lists. Wonder of wonders, it is clear that my friends are not such because of what they can get.  They can all see and think clearly enough to know that  there isn't much there to lay hold of, yet they still take hold of my hand in brotherly-love.
Thanks to my friends, and thank God for them.
"A friend loves at all times."  (Proverbs 17:17)

 
 It's STTA



No comments:

Post a Comment