Monday, June 17, 2013

Affordable Time Travel:

   
One of the interesting things that often happens in S.T. while they are "boldly going where no one has gone before," is they travel not only through space, but through time.  I found myself wishing for the ability to travel through time over the past two weekends.  I would love to be there three and a half millennia ago to hear Joshua deliver his farewell address to Israel.
Last night I was able to take advantage of time travel--sort of.
Though I live in a mostly blue-collar, not especially affluent area, it is common for people to travel extensively.  Right now some of my friends are visiting another nation.  However, there is a much cheaper, totally accessible  kind of travel--time travel of a sort--of which few take advantage. 
Last night my wife and I traveled back in time forty years.  We didn't have to get in a Delorean, or listen to a know-it-all dog. 
 

  
It's STTA

No comments:

Post a Comment