Monday, June 3, 2013

ATTITUDE OF GRATITUDE:

I am very impressed with the Apostle Paul's life of gratitude. For example, look at his words in Philippians chapter 1. 
 "I thank my God in all my remembrance 
of you," 
Even more impressive are the thanks that Paul offered in regard to the problem-riddled Church at Corinth. 
"I thank my God always concerning you for the grace of God which was given you Christ Jesus," 
It seems that the Apostle's psyche was wired with athank-o-meter. If at all possible he found something in the live's of others for which to show gratitude.
Maybe I spend too much time reading blogs where it seems the stock in trade is identifying and lambasting idiocy, but I find the attitude of Christianity's greatest Theologian all too rare.
For what can I offer thanks?  
Lord, help me to ask that question a whole lot more.

It's STTA

No comments:

Post a Comment