Friday, October 23, 2009

Right Stuff, Wrong Place:

This won't be on the radio.
In my physical world, I've been working to get some stuff put way. It is more complicated than it seems. To put stuff away, I have to:
  • Decide where it goes,
  • Sometimes move something else out of that spot,
  • Maybe fix the thing that needs to be put away or thing that is in the way of the thing that needs to be put away,
  • Which may necessitate getting out more stuff to fix that thing,
  • So, now, the stuff I got out to fix the thing that needs to put away, or maybe the thing that is in the way of the thing that needs to be put away, also has to be put away.
  • Then, mid-way through, I may decide that the whole business would be better if I just reorganized the entire business . . .

My wife is not convinced that I'm making progress. I am. My boys will be glad, since they'll have to do the final clean-up after I'm gone--good reason to pray for the Lord's soon return.

Anyhow, I took that tangential journey to let you know that I also some of my cyber-stuff in the wrong place. I had some STTAs posted on the View Through My Keyhole blog. I think all is now on the right shelf in hm-cyber-world.

I feel better.

No comments:

Post a Comment