Tuesday, October 13, 2009

WILL YOU HAVE A GOOD CHRISTMAS?

Will you have a good Christmas this year?Even if you haven't articulated the question, it has likely been on your mind. My wife and I were discussing a trip to see the grandkids and we have been swapping ideas for gifts, for the youngsters. I would suspect that some of you domestic-divas have already begun to collect ideas for baking, menus, and especially decorations.
Will yours be a good Christmas?And even more basic, what does it mean to have a good Christmas?· More presents· A taller tree· Frost on the window panes and stockings on the mantle?I think we know somewhere in our heart that it takes a great deal more than that. Over the next few weeks I'll come back to this, but right now, jot down a date. December 18-20 is the Live Nativity at Jackson River Sport Complex.
It's STTA, and something to plan on, for a better Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment