Friday, December 4, 2015

Jesus came into the real world:

 

Something
To Think About
Jesus Arrival in the Real (as in really busy) World:




Christmas season really sneaked up on me this year.  I left for two weeks of travel around the middle of November.  This past Monday night I was riding
down the main street in Koror, Palau.  There were two reason that I found the Christmas decorations out of place.  For one thing seeing snowmen and sleighs in a place where the temperature seldom if ever dips below 80 degrees is pretty odd.  Secondly, I just hadn't had a chance to get in the Christmas mode, and there it was.  A day and half later as I looked out a hotel window at the much more elaborate displays in Chicago, I was still out of sync.  Ready or not, here it is.
I arrived home in the midst of preparation for our church's Live Nativity.  Kathy put doesn't know what I'm writing.  She just put some Christmas music on the stereo. Ready or not, it is here.

I'm struck that though it was the fullness of time, when Jesus was born, most of the world paid no attention.  I hope you won't ignore the Life-changing fact, that "Unto us a Savior is born.  If you are nearby I encourage you to join us at the Live Nativity.  Click on the picture for more information. Near or far, take time to consider what the Savior's coming means for you.

 
It's Something to Think About.
 
Find out about how God in Jesus Christ gave us what the Apostle Paul Called the unspeakable gift.  It is a gift that merits the most profound thanks. Find out about it here.

No comments:

Post a Comment