Thursday, September 8, 2016

Flying Burritos:

Burrito-Bird:

 

I predict there will jokes-a-plenty about how the thing runs ongas, or about the extra hot-sauce overheating the motors.  Here it comes, though, to a University near me, drone delivered burritos.  Just a short time ago I passed on news about pizzas arriving on little copters down under.  Now I read that Chipotle, Google, and Virginia Tech have teamed up to test burrito's from the sky.
Stephen, Sarah, let me know if they arrive still hot.
If I were a student at Tech, I'd probably order some Mexi-drone food.  There just has to be a Beamer Special, or maybe they come with Hokie Sauce.  I'd probably go out in the yard and video my supper arriving.  It's pretty kewl, but I read news like this with a pang of conviction.
While others are so busy figuring out new ways to get pizza and burritos into people's hands, mouths, and stomachs, not to mention money in the suppliers account; what am I doing to make the Good News about Jesus to those who need it.  To horribly mix my metaphors what we need is not a better way to remotely impact the world (the idea is not new), we needboots on the ground.
Enjoy your pizza and burritos, whether they come by air or in the family car, but let's be sure that we pray, live lives that show forth the truth of God, and share the Good News whenever we have opportunity.
It may be remote, but I'd love to make it up close and personal--If you don't know about the Good News, of which I speak, clink on the link at the end of this email



It's STTA.

Want to find out about the Good News?  Click here.  

No comments:

Post a Comment