Wednesday, January 11, 2012

How is my love?

I didn't think about until this morning, but last evening I did things that I like a lot that are really very similar.  
Kathy and I had supper with the mom of one of our daughter-in-laws.  We spent a considerable part of our time together bragging about the wonderful grandkids that we share.  It was great fun.
Just before that supper I met with a group of guys for a weekly Bible study.  We are going through the Life of Christ.  It, too, was very enjoyable.

This morning I took note of the similarity of these two enjoyable experiences.  In each case I was talking about someone that I love.

Perhaps, when I fail to talk about my Lord it is because my love for Him has grown cold.

Click here for something the Lord Jesus, Himself said about this.

  

No comments:

Post a Comment