Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Graduates Out There, Commencing:


I've been getting announcements about, and pictures of, young people who are
graduating--high school, college, and post-graduate.  It's pretty common for old geezers like me to complain of the quality, or lack thereof, of the newly educated, but I won't.  I'm impressed.  Of course these new graduates who are commencing life outside the classroom are lacking some critical life skills, but that will come, as it did for most of us, in the school of hard-knocks where they are now enrolled.

The young people in my sphere have grown up in a world that is particularly hostile to faith and righteousness, yet many of them continue to walk with the Lord.  Some are not only going out into the world, they are going out to change the world.
My wife and I will be getting and giving some graduation gifts.  Let me encourage you to give the gifts of encouragement and prayer to those who are finishing an important phase of their lives.  Since we left them all this debt and pollution it is the least we can do.
  
It's STTA
 
 
 
BTW, we honor graduates--folk who have done a lot of preparation--and will even celebrate as two home-school grads receive their diplomas, June 2, at CBC.

No comments:

Post a Comment