Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Thanks for the Compliment:

I won't go into all the reasons behind the statement, but a young lady paid me a profound compliment just recently. She is at a point in her life where she is making an important decision--stepping up to a new level of commitment in her walk with the Lord. There was a choice about who would be involved in this step. Basically she said, "Howard is my Pastor. I want him to be involved."
That brings joy to this gray-head.
Two lessons:
When we step into places of service where we can make a difference in people's lives, sometimes we actually get to make an impact. You will never have the reward if you don't step up.
Second, there are probably folk in your life who have had a major impact. Trust me, if you let them know, it will make their day.

It's STTA.

No comments:

Post a Comment