Tuesday, May 11, 2010

TRUTH

"The truth, the whole truth, nothing but the truth." It sounds like a line from an old courtroom drama, but I intend it as a summary of some reminders that I've been receiving over the past couple of days.
So much of our world attempts to function on opinions, relativity, desires, even whims, with no regard for the truth. I admit that truth is often a difficult thing to find, but too many folk have quit looking.
The Bible purports to be truth. The fact of its survival and continued relevance might indicate that it is worth a look.
Since Solomon--even before--people have been looking for some nails to anchor life in the midst of turmoil, and we certainly need some goads to get us off the dime. (Ecclesiastes 12:11) I'm one of the Millions who has found stability and encouragement in the pages of the Bible. I invite you to have a look.

God's Word:
It's STTA.

No comments:

Post a Comment