Friday, September 21, 2012

I Apologize If This Is Over Your Head:

Something To Think About
HM
SOMETHING 
TO THINK ABOUT
I try to make these STTA spots accessible to as many people as possible.  I send them to a mailing list, generally post them on my Facebook page, which, no doubt has millions of followers :), and park them on a blog where folk can access them later.  More than all of that, though, I try to keep STTA pretty simple--something the average gal or guy can quickly read and understand--at least enough to have something to think about.
 
I apologize ahead of time for today's piece.  It is beyond most of us.  I am going to write about it anyhow because it is something we need to hear, and for the minority of you who really get it, it will change your life.
 
 
 
 
 
Jesus loves me,
This I know.
For the Bible tells me so.
 
 
It's STTA.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment